March 17, 2010
March 21st marks International Anti-Racism Day.
On this day I will be holding an anti-racism rally in the parking lot close to the Lions Hall. I encourage everyone, young and old, to take the time to show your displeasure at the racist policies inflicted on us, in Haldimand County by the Provincial Government aided and abetted by the OPP.
Some of the reasons I need your support on the 21st of March 2010.
1. The McGuinty Government continues to refer to the tainted and biased Ipperwash inquiry and stands by the recommendations in spite of the chief denying the land park claim.
2. Psychological terrorism is still alive and well especially in unpoliced areas.
3. Because of McGuinty's moratorium on development, we have economic stagnation.
4. The resentment created in this community by the racist policies of this Provincial Government.
5. Land claims lawlessness with consequences must never happen again.
6. All levels of Government have failed us the residents and now expect us to act as though nothing untoward has happened. Let's negotiate! Please.
7. The Provincial Government has not denied Douglas Creek Estates will end up in native jurisdiction, once again rewarding criminal behaviour by caving to an invalid land claim.
8. Half a world away Canadians are dying defending against injustices, we betray all veterans past and present with our apathetic attitudes to the injustices on Canadian soil.
The Mayor has voiced her concerns at the eroding tax base, it's up to each and every one of us to end the insanity.
See you on the 21st of March, what a great birthday gift.
Sign me, hopeful your patience has run out.